Thursday 2 February 2012

Don't let me down.

Don't let me down.
Or should that be don't let yourself down Miranda. Starting to feel the pressure/pinch at work. Rather snowed under. Normally I wouldn't stop - work lots of overtime. That's just not possible with children - you have pick them up, feed them and put them to bed. Then it's my supper time etc. Starting off work at 9pm is not ideal when you are tired already.
Perhaps I am fundamentally lazy but my recent attempts at burning the candle at both ends have ended up with me being ill and rather a lot of asthma attacks which must be therefore psychosomatic.
When I find myself in times of trouble, mother mary comes to me. Please bring me wisdom, peace and fortitude.
May I love others even though they may not like me. May those whom I love be blessed with peace and grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment