Friday 24 June 2011

#1 Well, we all have to start somewhere

After tomorrow, I will have time to start my new life.

It's a long story but I won't be going back to work this September but my job will be held open until Sept 2012. For a lot of reasons I am not sure about that. 


I have had my three amazing children. Whilst I would like one more, the time for that is at least a year off - if ever.

So today I stand in my shoes and look to the future - to the possibilities it holds, to the life I would like to have, to the things I could try, to the way I want to live. I have the chance and the time (children permitting of course) to try and change things. 

My husband made by day yesterday - he thinks he is getting an ipad from work as a sort of reward and has offered it to me. Wow. What a way to start.

A summary of the day so far:

Time out of bed 5:55am GMT
No of Olympic tickets applied for: 6
No of Olympic tickets obtained ???? Maybe none
Useful tasks accomplished: dog walked, 40 fairy cakes and 20 petit four cakes baked

New life time invested: 20 mins on telephone to recruitment consultant

Rubbish/clutter sorted out: None!


Bat interest: Nil

No comments:

Post a Comment